RP finds letters and words

About Repetition Detector 2

RP finds letters and words

Postby hwl » Mon May 12, 2014 9:32 am

Hi,
hope someone can help me.

First example: I adwise RP to search for the word "nun", in english "now".
Rp finds that word, but it shows also these letters in two different words when the first ends with "n" and the following word beginns with "un".
Example: "begreifen und". The n und the following un are marked in color as if there was the single word, "nun". That happens with other letters and words too.

Second example: In german "Anordnung", that means "order". RP underlines in color the letters "nun" in the middle, but that is not the word I am looking for.
I only want RP to color the word "nun" and not letters which by accident combine that word I am searching or are somewhere in a word.

I hope someone understood my english and can help me.

Thanks, HW
hwl

Re: RP finds letters and words

Postby Gaddy » Wed May 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Could you take a screenshot of RD with your text, settings and the wrong result you got ? I cannot reproduce this issue.

Maybe (but i can't be sure) the spaces characters of your text would not be a standart space character, but a special character that the software would not recognize and then skip... that would explain why it does that. How did you get the text ? A copy-past from what software/website ?
Gaddy

Return to Repetition Detector 2